Join our team
The Fond du Lac Area Women’s Fund is searching for a dynamic Executive Director to advance the organization’s mission to promote positive change in the lives of Fond du Lac area women and girls. The organization is experiencing tremendous growth and support as we take on more education, events and projects then ever before – including an extensive community awareness campaign and education around the prevention of domestic violence & sexual assault.
- 30-35 hours per week, with the possibility of full-time in the future.
- Highly motivated, strategic, and collaborative individual with a strong track record of transformational and effective leadership
- Works with the Board to ensure the organization has strong and sustainable funding streams as well as the organizational infrastructure to expand and carry out its work.
- Reports to a Board of Directors, with an executive board providing oversight between board meetings.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Non-profit leadership experience, preferably in growing and expanding a non-profit organization, women’s issues and/or philanthropy;
- Experience in projecting and managing non-profit budgets – with a proven track record sustaining an organization through financial oversight and effective fundraising strategies, including identifying and securing sustainable funding streams.
- Evidence of successful strategic planning and implementation that unites board, staff, volunteers, and funders around a shared long-term vision;
- Strong communication skills, ease and ability in representing an organization to the larger community, and a strong history of forging strategic alliances, and managing relationships;
- Prior experience in engaging Board participation and sustaining and building a committed volunteer and/or membership base.
- Attention to detail and ability to orchestrate/manage large fundraising and educational event planning and coordination
To apply for this exceptional opportunity:
Please send cover letter, résumé, and writing sample via email to: email@example.com or via regular mail to Fond du Lac Area Women’s Fund, ED Search, P.O. Box 1171, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1171. The posting will remain active until filled.
Community & Collaborations
Exciting Opportunity Now Available: Executive Director Search Underway
The Fond du Lac Area Women’s Fund is actively searching for a passionate and experienced candidate to lead the organization during exciting times of...
Finding & Being a Mentor
“A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.”...