564 Reasons Why
That is the number of local women and girls impacted by programs the Women’s Fund supported through our 2016 annual grant fund. But to us, they are real people – and the grants you can help fund provide these women & girls with things many of us take for granted every day – things like obtaining a college education, recognizing healthy relationships, and having a safe place to call home. We’re asking for your help to ensure these women & girls are not just another number or statistic.
Together, how many more lives can we impact in 2018?
When you support the Women’s Fund, you are an active influencer in the hearts and minds of area women & girls – providing hope, and letting them know they have both power and potential. Join us in our mission to empower women & inspire girls. Donate today!
P.S. Reason #565+ for supporting local women & girls? Think of the strong women or girls in your life. Make a donation in their name!
Check out our 2016 grant recipients:
- PILLAR & VINE | Promoting Healthy Decisions & Creating Empowering Stories
- BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF FOND DU LAC | “Smart Girls” program support
- BADGERLAND YOUTH FOR CHRIST | “Parent Life” program support
- HABITAT FOR HUMANITY | (New) “Women Homeowner’s Education” program
- MORAINE PARK TECHNICAL COLLEGE | “Student Emergency Fund” ongoing support
- GIRLS ON THE RUN | Program expansion into all middle & elementary schools
- SOLUTIONS CENTER | Emergency Financial Assistance + Life after Abuse & Trauma
- MARIAN UNIVERSITY | (New) Financial Literacy Addition to “Working Families” Program